22 December 2008

Violin and Piano Recital

Now that I have a Blog -- I decided I would post video of the girls' most recent violin and piano recital. It was held just a little over a week ago.

Raeli has been playing violin since September, Raquel has been playing piano for 5-6 years and Roxanne has been playing piano for about 7 years. (BTW, the end of Roxanne's recital piece is cut off because the batteries in the camera went dead -- sorry!)

Providing I actually get these posted correctly -- I hope you enjoy watching their talents!



Raeli - First Violin Recital

Raquel - Piano Recital

For some reason, I cannot post Roxanne's video -- maybe there is too much on one post. I tried to post it as a separate post, but still no luck. I will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment